6" x 2" Swivel Caster with Duratek TPR Wheel
These casters are built with a Duratek high tech rubber wheel perfect for factory, institutional, and food service environments. They have a load capacity of 675 pounds per caster. A non-marking tread, smooth rolling characteristics and 1/4" steel construction mean that these casters are ready to provide premium performance in your application.
- Double ball raceways offer smooth swiveling action, strength and long service life.
- Standard 5/8” nut & bolt kingpin.
- Zinc plated finish is attractive & corrosion resistant.
- Zerk grease fitting in raceway & axle for maintenance.
- Bolt Hole Pattern: 2-5/8"x3-5/8" to 3"x3"
- Mounting Bolt Size: 3/8"
- High-grade thermoplastic elastomer mechanically bonded to a polyolefin core.
- Equipped with ball bearings to achieve effortless mobility and smooth quiet performance.
- Flat-spot resistant
- Rejects floor debris
- Resists most solvents, oil, grease, and water
- 65 Durometer Shore (A)
|Bearing Type||Precision Ball Bearing|
|Bolt-Hole Pattern||2-5/8" x 3-5/8" slotted to 3" x 3"|
|Caster Capacity||675 lbs.|
|Top Plate Size||4" x 4-1/2"|
|Wheel Material||Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)|