4" x 2" Economy Rigid Caster with Polyurethane on Aluminum Wheel
These casters are designed for any application where superior ergonomic performance is critical. The unique polyurethane wheel tread can reduce the force needed for movement and reduce vibrations during rolling, which provides a smooth, quiet, and highly maneuverable performance. Because of the special wheel tread, this wheel can deflect debris to help keep the wheel clean and decrease maintenance costs.
These casters are built with a high grade 4" x 2" elastic polyurethane on aluminum wheel. They feature a 900 pound load capacity, precision ball bearings, an overall height of 5-5/8", a top plate size of 4" x 4-1/2", and can be mounted with 3/8" bolts. 1/4" steel caster leg construction ensures that these casters will provide reliable and economical long-term performance in your application.
Popular uses include; shop carts and containers, platform and lumber carts, trucks, dollies, racks & equipment for almost every industry including industrial, warehousing, hospitality, institutional, food service, food processing, retail displays, and endless other applications.
Caster Rig Features:
• 1/4" steel caster leg construction.
• 5/8” permanent rivet kingpin.
• RoHS compliant industrial zinc plated finish is attractive & corrosion resistant.
• 1/2" hollow axle with grease zerk and lock nut for effortless maintenance.
Polyurethane on Aluminum Wheel Features:
• Reduces the force needed for movement
• Deflects debris (such as metal shavings, steel chips)
• Rolls effortlessly
• Unmatched load capacities in its class
• Excellent tread durability
|Bolt-Hole Pattern||2-5/8" x 3-5/8" slotted to 3" x 3"|
|Caster Capacity||900 lbs.|
|Fastening Bolt Size||3/8"|
|Top Plate Size||4" x 4-1/2"|
|Wheel Material||Polyurethane on Aluminum|