4" x 2" Economy Swivel Caster with Cast Iron Wheel and Side Brake
These casters are designed for a range of medium-duty applications and are built with a high capacity 4" x 2" cast iron wheel. They feature a side brake, an 800 pound load capacity, an overall height of 5-5/8", a swivel radius of 3-3/8", a top plate size of 4" x 4-1/2", and can be mounted with 3/8" bolts. 1/4" steel caster leg construction ensures that these casters will provide reliable and economical long-term performance in your application.
Popular uses include; shop carts and containers, platform and lumber carts, trucks, dollies, racks & equipment for almost every industry including industrial, warehousing, hospitality, institutional, food service, food processing, retail displays, and endless other applications.
Caster Rig Features:
• 1/4" steel caster leg construction.
• Double ball raceways offer smooth swiveling action, strength and long service life.
• 5/8” permanent rivet kingpin.
• RoHS compliant industrial zinc plated finish is attractive & corrosion resistant.
• 1/2" hollow axle with grease zerk and lock nut for effortless maintenance.
Cast Iron Wheel Features:
• Solid one-piece construction
• High load capacity
• Hard tread, rolls easily
• Excellent Impact Strength
• For high temperatures: up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
|Bolt-Hole Pattern||2-5/8" x 3-5/8" slotted to 3" x 3"|
|Caster Capacity||800 lbs.|
|Fastening Bolt Size||3/8"|
|Top Plate Size||4" x 4-1/2"|
|Wheel Material||Cast Iron|