4" x 2" Economy Swivel Caster with Polyurethane Wheel
These casters are designed for a broad range of medium duty applications and are built with a non-marking polyurethane wheel. They feature a 600 pound load capacity, precision ball bearings, an overall height of 5-5/8", a swivel radius of 3-3/8", a top plate size of 4" x 4-1/2", and can be mounted with 3/8" bolts. 1/4" steel caster leg construction ensures that these casters will provide reliable and economical long-term performance in your application.
Popular uses include; shop carts and containers, platform and lumber carts, trucks, dollies, racks & equipment for almost every industry including industrial, warehousing, hospitality, institutional, food service, food processing, retail displays, and endless other applications.
Caster Rig Features:
• 1/4" steel caster leg construction.
• 5/8” permanent rivet kingpin.
• Double ball raceways for smooth swiveling action
• RoHS compliant industrial zinc plated finish is attractive & corrosion resistant.
• 1/2" hollow axle with grease zerk and lock nut for effortless maintenance.
Polyurethane Wheel Features:
• Maintenance-free precision ball bearings.
• Rolls effortlessly.
• Long lifespan.
• Good in wet applications, resistant to most chemicals.
|Bolt-Hole Pattern||2-5/8" x 3-5/8" slotted to 3" x 3"|
|Caster Capacity||600 lbs.|
|Fastening Bolt Size||3/8"|
|Top Plate Size||4" x 4-1/2"|
|Wheel Material||Polyurethane on Polypropylene|