Melody Cradle Upright Piano Dolly - Black
- Fits up to 15-5/8” deep piano base; All Mounting Hardware Included
- Strong one-piece USA steel construction; Maximum weight capacity of 1,000#
- Maintains Pedals in a low position to allow for use while installed
- Casters with precision ball bearings and brakes for ease of movement
- Rolling Bumpers prevent wall damage
Melody Cradle Piano Dolly for Upright Pianos
Move your piano with ease while protecting your floors and walls. This two-piece dolly attaches securely to the base of the piano. The wheels have a precision double ball bearing so the piano rolls with ease and brakes on the pedal side of the piano. Four rolling bumpers protect the wall from marks and scrapes. The Melody Cradle is very easy to install. This dolly is designed for permanent use, but could also be used for infrequent moves and easily removed.
This kit comes with installation instructions. The kit includes: two dollies, 4 lag screws (optional use for back of piano), 2 pressure plates (front of piano), 4 pressure plate bolts with nuts. Ideal for schools, churches, performance halls and convention centers. Made and assembled in the USA by Cass Hudson Company. Ships only to the continental United States.